Massive Challenge, Lda (Working name: Codavel, Lda)
Registered office: Rua da Constituição, 346-358, 4200-192 Porto, Portugal
VAT Number: PT514826878
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Codavel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rua da Constituição, 346-358, 4200-192 Porto, Portugal. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which takes effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- Codavel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site, or online pages, under the control of Codavel and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by Codavel. Codavel has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Codavel or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons related to all and any product, project, technological solution or technical documentation, design work, manuals, databases, simple ideas or know-how, trade secrets, commercial information sales/marketing techniques, are the exclusive property of Codavel without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should Codavel receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Codavel will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting, but we do not guarantee the applicability in all contexts.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Codavel is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from Codavel’s Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to Codavel’s Site, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact us.
- Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on Codavel’s Site discussion board you are granting a license to Codavel to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications.
- Codavel has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- Codavel does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While Codavel endeavors to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Codavel does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Codavel may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and the Codavel makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Portugal applicable therein. Except as restricted by applicable law, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the city of Porto, Portugal, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.
All content, unless otherwise stated, is copyright © 2018 Codavel, Lda. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: June, 2018